Release & Review: Secrets by Loriana Cappello

Title: Secrets
Author: Loriana Cappello
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: November 16, 2017

For a long time, I couldn’t see past Daniel Grant. He was my first love; then he broke my heart.
In return, I made a mistake and settled for someone else. That someone just happened to be his brother. 
Joe never meant to hurt me. He was kind and gentle, but he was also a liar. 
This is the story of how my life was turned upside down by the good guy.
For a long time, I battled against the Grant family for my sanity and sought only to destroy those who made my life hell. 
I became bitter and twisted because of them.
Now I have someone who intends to save me. 
He’s seen first hand how I existed before him and now he wants to listen while I pour out my heart.
I am Freya.
This is my story.

Based in London, Loriana Cappello is a wife and full-time mother. She has four children who keep her very much on her toes. It's a job she loves but when her evenings become free, she hides away behind her laptop and loses herself in the depths of her imagination. 
Loriana's passion for reading started as a little girl. Her passion for romance, sometime later.

Beautifully written story of Freya getting to tell her life story.
This is book two, so I highly recommend reading Where She Is before you start this one.
I really enjoyed getting to relive some of the events from the first book through Freya's eyes. Let's just say things aren't always what they seem. And this book explains alot of why she is the way she is.
Great read!
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts