Blog Review ~ Sinful Distraction by London Hale

Sinful Distraction: An Opposites Attract Romance (Temperance Falls: Selling Sin Book 3) by London Hale



She’s the one thing he won’t give up on

The calls started a year ago. I needed an easy release, and he was there, for a price. One call turned into two, and before I knew it, I was falling for the voice on the other end of the line. When he shows up and introduces himself as the newest firefighter on the island, I’m terrified...at first. As the mayor, the last thing I need is a scandal. But Riley won’t take no for an answer, and I’m finding it hard to refuse him.

He’s a distraction she can’t afford
Kate, the mayor of Temperance Falls, has a naughty little secret. Except I’m not so little and a hell of a lot more than just naughty. A year of weekly phone calls with our identities disguised has left me craving more. Being together could ruin everything she’s worked for, but there’s no turning back. Now that we’ve actually met, now that I’ve had a taste, nothing will stand in my way of making her mine.

All our books can be read in any order, or as standalones. Looking for something quick, filthy, and taboo with a guaranteed HEA and no cheating? Sinful Distraction delivers.






All it took was one woman to set Riley on his life course. Kate didn't know who she was talking to all of those times until Riley introduces himself to her and sets them both on a course of learning how to grow, love and let go of social ideals.

This was well written and it was a fun read as well. Can't wait for the next one. This is apart of a series, but is a standalone and I did not read the previous books and was not confused.
5 Stars
~JEN~  



Comments

Popular Posts