Blog Review ~ Cocky Chef by JD Hawkins

Cocky Chef by JD Hawkins

You can call me arrogant as much as you want. But when you're the best at what you do and have the hottest restaurant on the west coast, with enough Michelin stars to make Gordon Ramsay's head spin, you've earned the right to your confidence.

When I give an instruction in the kitchen, it's not a suggestion--it's an order. So when a new chef thinks she can do things her way, and dares to say so to my face, even her sharp wit and gorgeous pouty lips don't make it okay.

But I have to admit, she's got talent. She's creative in the kitchen and not even that double-breasted chef jacket can hide her perfect body. As I get to know her, I can't help wanting to know everything she thinks. I've never met a more talented chef. And I've never met a sassier and sexier woman in my life.

There's only one way this push and pull can end.

With her in my bed, begging for more.







~2 Reviews~

Cole and Willow both believed in what they thought made a prosperous restaurant. Completely different ideas and approaches to those ideas. They also didn't expect each other and the chemistry that was so off the charts high that they burned up the kitchen with it.
This was a slower paced read for me, but it did have enough chemistry and angst to keep me engaged. Loved the ending and how it all evolved.
4 Stars
~JEN~


...................................................................................................................  


This kitchen is hot!!! The story of Cole and Willow is a whirlwind romance! I felt the ending of the book was sort of rushed, but I loved the overall outcome. I found Cole to be easily loveable once his sky high wall came down. JD Hawkins did a great job cultivating Willow. Love the fact that she was a strong, independent woman! Overall good, quick read!
4 Stars
~HEAVEN~




Comments

Popular Posts