Blog Review ~ Tainted by Love by Gillian Jones

Tainted by Love by Gillian Jones

My name is Hendrix Hills.
When I was twenty-nine, I fell in love with a girl.
We loved fast. We loved hard.
But our love was tainted.

My name is Trinity Adams.
When I was twenty-seven, I fell in love with a boy.
We loved fast. We loved hard.
It’s too bad my blood was tainted.  


Warning: Not your traditional HEA. May contain emotional triggers for some. There will be things that you won't like and some you will, but I hope you have fun finding out!









5 STARS
I cried as soon as I saw those three letters; it couldn't be helped. It brought forth such a rush of memories for me from my past that I couldn't get the tears to stop for several minutes. After a few calming breaths I knew I had to continue and see where the author would go with this story that brought me to tears less than 3 minutes in.

It's been a few days since I've finished and still my heart is broken. Author Gillian Jones wrote a wonderfully written book with an ending that is definitely heartbreaking but it had to happen. The love that happens with Trinity and Hendrix was the best kind of love. There was no judgement; just unconditional love.




Comments

Popular Posts