Blog Review ~ Preppy, Part Three: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater (King Series Book 7) by T.M Frazier

Preppy, Part Three: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater (King Series Book 7) by T.M Frazier

The bowtie is BACK! 

Dre was just a beautiful stranger when Preppy saved her the first time around. Now, he has to save her again, but she's no longer some stranger, she's family, and he has no idea who or what he's up against. 

What he does know is that putting his family back together is the only acceptable outcome.

Preppy's to-do list? 
SAVE FAMILY. SEEK REVENGE.

He's alive...and he's out for BLOOD. 

Preppy Part Three is the third book and conclusion of Preppy and Dre's story. It's also the 7th book in the King Series, which should be read in order starting with KING & TYRANT.









Samuel Clearwater. That boy has been my all time favorite character in the history of literature and fictional characters since King met him when they were 11 and 12 years old in the beginning of the first KING book.
I don't know what it is about him, about his attitude and 'Don't care' attitude, but it's so appealing to me. Everything about that boy, even the messed up stuff is so so appealing. From the sarcastic mouth to the bowties.

I'm normally the type of person to avoid cliffhangers at all costs until all books are written and released. I don't like cliffhangers. If I could do away with them, I would. I DISPISE THEM! But I knew that with Preppy, there was absolutely zero waiting. I had to read them as they were released. HAD TO. You know...Because Preppy.

After the cliffie from Part 2, I was DYING to know what happened and how Preppy handled it. I KNEW there'd be blood shed. I knew he would completely destroy things. I also knew that the same ol' Preppy would be there too, Drugs and foul mouth.

This whole book was completely bittersweet for me. I was so excited to read it. Like, Buzzing excited. But I'm also completely torn up and devastated that it's all over. It's just over. I don't want it to end. I want these books to continue forever. I think Tracey needs to just quit doing everything else in life and just write about King, Ray, Bear, Thia, Preppy and Dre. Maybe a spin-off with the kids. KEEP IT GOING FOREVER TRACEY!!

The ending of this book actually made me cry, something I haven't done with these books since King when Preppy died. I bawled then. But the ending of this was just...crushing. Crushing, but beautiful. King and Preppy. Being amazing and funny and just, them.

I'm totally okay though. I'm not crying....It's allergies....and from laughing. 




Comments

Popular Posts